Gold leaf Technologies has the following core values: A clear vision for the organization, open and honest communication and a healthy work life balance.
At Gold Leaf, we’re looking for people who bring a positive attitude and a good work ethic. The goal is to create an environment that rewards good quality work. All team members will have well-defined goals to work towards and will be recognized for their achievements.
If you’re interested in working at Gold Leaf, click here to send us an email with your resume. Please tell us why you think you would be a good fit for the organization.
Thank you for your interest in Gold Leaf Technologies!
Part-Time Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Gold Leaf Technologies is an LED Lighting Distributor with offices in Alberta and Ontario. We’re focused on providing good quality, energy efficient lighting products at a fair price.
The management team at Gold Leaf believes in open and honest communication and a healthy work-life balance. We’re looking for people who bring a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. The goal is a create an environment that recognizes and rewards good quality work.
This is a 1-year contract position with potential to become full time/ permanent.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for a variety of duties needed to support our sales team. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a challenging and ever-changing business environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Team to prepare proposals & respond to tenders
- Lead the design and preparation of new and existing marketing materials such as business case studies and brochures
- Design and build customer presentations
- Assist in marketing campaigns including online initiatives, mail outs and other related marketing activities
- Collect market data to help identify new opportunities
- Process orders and coordinate deliveries
- Organize Lunch and Learn presentations and trade shows for the sales team
- Process business expenses and help to keep files organized
- Conduct research on new technologies & areas of interest
- Assist in managing content for the website and other Social Media
- Respond to customer inquiries or forward these requests to the appropriate team member
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years’ related business experience is required
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in preparing and submitting bid proposals
- Self-Starter and the ability to time manage
- Experience with Adobe, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Business, Marketing or other relevant educational background is a plus
- The ability to work within a team environment as well as work independently
- Time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize workload
- Graphic design education or experience a plus
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability to change
Hours & Compensation:
- 3 days / 20 hours a week
- Flexible work schedule
- $20 to $25 per hour depending on experience
- We will also offer a cell phone & parking allowance and a private office
Applicants who are extended an employment offer will be required to complete a pre-employment check. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of this pre-employment process.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest!