Gold Leaf Technologies has the following core values: A clear vision for the organization, open and honest communication, and a healthy work-life balance.
At Gold Leaf, we’re looking for people who bring a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. The goal is to create an environment that rewards good quality work. All team members will have well-defined goals to work towards and will be recognized for their achievements.
If you’re interested in working at Gold Leaf, click here to send us an email with your resumé.
Gold Leaf Technologies is a fast-growing lighting distributor focused on the Horticultural industry.
We are currently looking for a Solutions Consultant to focus on New Business Development in British Columbia. The successful applicant must be a driven, self starter with at least three (3) years of successful B2B sales experience and a proven track record of success.
We thank all candidates but will only consider applicants with this experience.
- Develop a firm understanding of Gold Leaf’s product offerings
- Be viewed by the customer as an industry expert on products and solution offerings
- Manage and grow current customers in the territory
- Identify and acquire new customers via cold calling, prospecting and developing new business
- Advance opportunities using effective consultative selling techniques
- Effectively leverage network to assist in sales cycle development
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Ensure accurate reporting of key activities and update information in the Gold Leaf Technologies CRM database
- Produce reports as required or requested by management
- Present proposals to prospects and provide product training as required
- Manage the territory as if it is your business
- Partner with other industry experts to help create new business
- Mandatory attendance of any company driven events, such as trade shows, supplier training, etc.
- Ability & willingness to travel (~10%, or 1 overnight every 2 weeks)
- 3+ years of proven success in a B2B Corporate sales environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Thrive in fast-paced, autonomous, high-pressure environments
- Experienced in long sales-cycles and growth of existing customers
- Success with customer proposals and presentations to all levels of executive leadership
- Experience and success cold-calling and developing new business
- Experience or contacts within the horticultural and/or lighting space an asset
- Strong Microsoft Office abilities
- A positive attitude
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Compensation & Benefits:
- On target income of 150K+, uncapped
- Competitive base salary
- Commissioned on all new business
- Quarterly achievement bonus
- Aggressive overachievement compensation program
- Car and cell phone allowance
- On-going training and development to ensure your success
- Collaborative culture and team environment
- Autonomy, work from home position